Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy




First....no we have not caught that "critter" yet. John went to buy a large cage that catches the animals but doesn't harm them, and they were SOLD OUT!!! So we are waiting until they get some more in. I'll keep you posted.
Golf, golf, and more golf! Seth has been playing in so many golf tournaments from Greenville, Mississippi, to Pine Bluff, to Mountain Home and last weekend in Kansas City. The only tournament we have here is a wonderful tournament in honor of Chuck Morton. The Morton family has sponsored it for several years and it is a top notch tournament attracting top junior golfers from all over the state. Last year Seth won his age group and this year he got second by one stroke. He was fine with it. He still got a BIG trophy. Golf season for the High School starts next week. Last year they won the State Championship and they only lost one starter so it should be a good season.
When I wasn't at a golf tournament I was watching the movie "HAIRSPRAY"!!! Lauren and I have seen it 3 times in the last 2 weeks! It is right up there with my all time favorite "GREASE". I highly recommend going to see this. The first time we went to see it we went straight to Walmart and bought the last soundtrack they had. I hate to admit it, but I will be seeing it again!
I think we are home for a while so I will be better at blogging.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I was wondering where you have been! Missed you! Wow we are one of a kind, I also have seen Hairspray and that is exactly what I compared it to-GREASE-which is only my alltime favorite movie! I also have the soundtrack, oh my gosh do we know how to live or what????????
Sorry about the critter, that is so nice to see someone being so humane! All the stories in the news on how people treat animals has been so depressing! What is this world coming to???? Sounds like Seth is a great golfer, like Father like Son???? Awesome that you have been traveling all over with him. I know you have been having a blast! Let me know if you go see Hairspray again in Mtn. Home, I will for sure go with you and drag Brandi along this time!
Yeah I think you are right about the cure for the allergy thing, I already went yesterday right after I left the dr.'s office to get my fix!!!! Hey are you and Lauren coming tonight to "Scrappin me"? I hope so, it starts at 6:00 at Twin Lakes Baptist Church Hope Center!
So glad you're back!
Denise
Denise