Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Heidi Swapp Creative Escape




Well, school has started and I must admit I like the routine. I think I just like change because, I love it when the seasons change, I love it when summer comes and Christmas break comes. I call those good changes. I got a little surprise in the mail yesterday!!! I got a FedEx box from Heidi Swapp's Creative Escape. It had a little travel journal, a black and white polka dot ribbon to tie around your luggage handles (for easy ID), 2 luggage tags in bright pink with Creative Escape on them, a CE button,a CE edge distressor, a little Fed Ex airplane, and 2 candy Fireballs (because it's really hot in September in Arizona). How cute is that! I leave on September 5th with my cousin Ann for Phoenix, Arizona for 3 days of the BEST scrapbook event. I will make sure I have some wonderful pictures to share. I have never been to an event like this before, and I don't know if they will have it next year because Heidi is moving to CHINA!! Yes she is, because of her husband's business. Anyway, I am so excited to be able to go!! In the meantime let's all think "Fall" and maybe we can wish these hot temps away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow I didnt know she was moving to China!! wow !! I am sure you are going to have a blast!!