Thursday, August 9, 2007

Summer Happiness




I decided to do this layout using one color and printed it on 12 x 12 paper using my Epson 1800. I knew this printer could print 12 x 12 pictures, but I had never tried it before. My theme was happiness and I used some word stamps to frame the photo. I liked the way it turned out. Kind of simple. I have been busy scrappin lately. I have done 2 layouts and made Lauren a clock for her sorority room. We took it apart and put scrapbook paper on the face of the clock and added some bling. She picked everyhing out and it's already in the box to go to Fayetteville. She leaves on Saturday! boo hooo!!! I think she is as sad as we are. We love all being under one roof.
After I posted this I noticed when I scaned and stitched these together some of the words were blurry. I redid it and it was the same. This kind of thing drives me crazy. Oh well live and learn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow the 12x12 turned out so good. I love the simpleness of the layout, the photo says it all. I love the blue, so calming! I know you will miss Lauren, I am sorry you are sad! Sounds like you have been busy doing some neat projects!Denise