Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogging Blitz





I have been such a bad blogger this summer and I apologize!! Sooooo for the next 10 days I am going to do a post!! Yes, I said 10 days....I promise, so check back everyday!! I am going to start from the beginning of summer and go in order and tell you what we have been up to. I will begin with the filling of our pool in early July (after the pizza guy drove into it). The weather finally got dry enough to put in the liner so we got our pool back. We got 2 loads of water from the Water Wagon and filled the rest up with the hose. It took about 24 hours. We were so excited!!!! Tomorrow, I am going to show you this cool shelving I ordered from Ikea for my studio. I love it!!!

1 comment:

Michele Elders said...

I will be on the edge of my seat!! Waiting to read each and every word.
Love, Michele