Friday, August 29, 2008

Travel Book





This is a little travel book. I put pictures of us in the different cities that we have traveled to recently. It's very simple and just made out of cardstock. I got the idea from one of the classes I took at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I have done a lot of scrapbooking this summer. Seth doesn't usually like us to follow him while he plays in these big golf tournaments. When I would take him I would take some scrapbooking projects and do them in the hotel rooms. In the big tournaments they have online scoring so every 3 holes they update the tournament scores, and I would follow his progress online with my laptop. I got a lot of hotel scrappin done!! I mean you can only shop sooo much before you get bored. I thought I would never say that!!!!!!!

No comments: