Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love My Studio



Ok, this is day 2 of the blogging blitz! I got your comment Michele and keep watching because I do believe you are going to be on here in a few days!! I actually took over our guest bedroom (which we only used maybe 2 times a year) to put in a studio for my scrapbooking and hobbies. It was my Christmas present several years ago. We put in a "murphy bed" in the cabinets just in case we needed an extra bed one day. It is a bed that folds out of the wall and then just folds back up. We have 2 sofa's that are sleepers also. Wellllll ....the scrapbooking supplies somehow expanded and I took over the closet. Then I got a bigger table to put more stuff on. Soooo I started to think.....which is a dangerous thing! We NEVER use that murphy bed, and I could sure use that space for shelving. So for my birthday this year I got this cool shelving unit from IKEA. John put it together for me and I love the functionality of it and it looks cool too. I am a freak organizer so every little thing has it's place and it's all open so I can see what I need. Tomorrow I have pool pictures of Lauren and her boyfriend Ryan so come back and check out Day 3.

1 comment:

Michele Elders said...

I wanted to let you know that I am still watching!! I love the new shelving. The room is a scrapbookers dream.
Michele