Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogging Blitz Day 5 and 6










Sorry I missed yesterday! Seth had a High School golf match so we were out late and then I had to come home and do the payroll for the office because of the holiday on Monday. So today I added a picture of my birthday cake along with some pics of Seth and his golf tournament.
We celebrated my birthday (July 5) after we got home from Colorado Springs. We had a family dinner and Lauren decorated the kitchen. She is such a party planner and she LOVES cakes. She was so fun to have around this summer. I miss her!
Seth played in an American Junior Golf Tournament in Fayetteville and did really well! The tournament was at a very hard course called "The Blessings" built by John Tyson. It is a very exclusive private course. Kids from all over the country play in these golf tournaments. The girl that won is from Arizona. Seth tied for 4th and the top 5 are totally exempt for the 2009 season so that is a really big deal. It means he doesn't have to qualify to get into some tournaments. Lauren and I ordered the cookie cake that day as he was playing on the last day of the tournament. We didn't have any idea how he was doing but we didn't care. We still think he is the World's Best Golfer!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable cake!!!!! Who did this? I would like her name!!!!!!