Thursday, June 19, 2008

Port Gibson Mississippi








































Finally, I am posting my pictures from my visit to Port Gibson, Mississippi! I had a wonderful time visiting with my cousin. We have so much fun together. We made some charms for our charm swap for Creative Escape in September. She is a wonderful jewelry maker! I will post pictures of my charms in a couple of days. We have been soo busy! Check back soon because I will be posting about our trip to Los Angeles.





3 comments:

Ann said...

That is an awesome house!! That's a lucky lady that owns that.....Just georgeous! haha....
Love ya Sister!

Unknown said...

So glad you are enjoying life! Love your new blog look and the pictures of Port Gibson are wonderful! Love, love, love the house and the rooms, so southern!!!! Love it!

Amy said...

OMGOSH I love those photos!!!!