Saturday, June 30, 2007






































This is a little travel journal that I finished late last night. I am going to fill it with pictures and journaling the next time we go on a big trip. It was fun to do and I usually don't use a lot of orange, but I like how it turned out. Down deep I will always be a "pink" girl!
John is off this next week and we are staying home and swimming, and going to the movies, and John is of course.... golfing. I plan to do a lot of scrapping and just taking it easy. My idea of a great vacation is staying at home!!!
Cathy







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy,
Love your travel journal, the tags, the colors, the places to journal! What a great idea.
Your vacation sounds heavenly! Enjoy!!!!
Denise

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Love that! So cute!!! I agree that sometimes the best vacations are "home vacations!" :)

Anne-Camille Collins said...

LOVE your header... that is so cute and so inspiring!