Thursday, June 28, 2007




This is the June layout for my Heidi class. The theme was change and how we need to embrace change to grow. We used a butterfly mask and used Tim Holtz inks and a new foam applicator that is coming out this summer at CHA. Ink is used over the mask to leave the negative space over 2 solid and 2 pattern papers. The green butterfly is a ghost shape with patterned paper glued to the back and it's wings bent up slightly. I also used stitching on the page in several places. Inside the file folder is a hidden sheet of the things I want to change this year. This class really encourages you to try new things and I love that.

Cathy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy! thanks for sharing your project! I love the colors together and love, love , love the theme! Those are great!
Denise

Ann said...

Hey Sister,

I love that saying, I'm going to use it

Love ya

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Oooohhh... I love it! What a great quote! :)