Thursday, June 28, 2007


I have been tagged! Alright Denise here goes:


My roommate and I once: played on our sorority football team.


Never in my life have I: touched a snake. I HATE THEM.


High School: was fun! I still talk to alot of friends from NLR Ole Main.


When I'm nervous: My neck turns red.


My hair: is sooo curly! It takes me 20 minutes to use a huge round brush to get it looking normal.


When I was 5: I fainted while the doctor stitched up my brothers hand.


When I turn my head left: I see cabinets with a murphy bed inside.


My favorite aunt is: Aunt June from Gulfport Mississippi.


I have a hard time understanding: morning people.


You know I like you if: I like everybody.


My ideal breakfast is: bacon and eggs.


If you spend the night at my house: you will stay up late and sleep in.


My favorite blonde is: my daughter Lauren.


My favorite brunette is: my cousin Ann.


Like to see flyng besides birds: cars.


I shouldn't have been: staying up until 2 am last night.


Last night I: worked on my Heidi Swapp class.


I've been told I look like: my dad.


If I could have any car, it would be: one that drove itself.










No comments: