Wednesday, June 27, 2007



My daughter Lauren is home for the summer. Her boyfriend, Ryan lives in Houston. Friday Lauren thought we were going to Little Rock to shop. Little did she know Ryan and I had a plan. He flew into Little Rock and my Brother and Sister-in-Law picked him up at the airport and surprised her at Macaroni Grill. She was so excited to see him!! It was fun planning it with Ryan, but it was sooo hard to keep it a secret from her. I about blew it several times!

I have been busy catching up with my classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I have 2 classes going now and after July 5th I will have 3. One is a photography class that I am very excited about. I will try and post my calendar layout for June for my Heidi Swapp class. My other class is a Junkitz travel journal class. This class ends this week and I'll try and post pictures next week after I finish it.

Cathy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy! wow they sure do make a cute couple! You are so sneaky! What a fun Mom you are! Your classes sound great! I would love to see your projects when finished! Your photography class sounds very neat! You are a busy woman! Hope you enjoy your day! Looking forward to being in your neck of the woods also!
Denise

Anne-Camille Collins said...

What a great surprise! I bet she was thrilled to see him!!!