Thursday, June 21, 2007







I have really been ignoring my blog lately. I am going to try and do better. I have been hard at work on my Big Picture Heidi Swapp class and now I am taking another class by junkitz, plus all the summer activities, and my daughter is home from college. I love having her home. Anyway, we are off to Little Rock for the day tomorrow so I thought I would post some pictures of my recent scrapbooking. I made these cool magnetic boards for me and my Mother for Mother's Day. They turned out great. I glued little magnets on the back of buttons so you can change the photos. I used Mod Podge to seal everything in place. This was one of the assignments from the Heidi class. I just love her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy!
How cool to find you on here!!!!
Your pages are wonderful! I am enjoying your blog!!!!!! Keep us all posted!
Denise

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Lovin' your new pages! How bright and cheery they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!