Saturday, December 29, 2007

Heidi Swapp Class Coming to an End






I have been enrolled in a year long class with Big Picture Scrapbooking taught by Heidi Swapp. I have learned so much and tried so many different techniques over the year. I am really sad it is ending. One of the pojects was a calendar for 2007. I have posted my November and December layouts. On the November layout we used different sizes of envelopes and wrote letters to the important people in our lives to be opened in 2012. It was fun to do and I had to make sure all of the envelopes opened and I love all of the bright colors. The December layout was all about family and the reason we scrapbook. We made tiny envelopes or pockets for each day and put a little surprise in each one. On the background we used Tim Holtz distressing inks. I am going to Creative Escape AGAIN this year (So happy!!) and he is one of the teachers. I will always cherish the scrapbook calendar I made for 2007. So many wonderful and challenging things happened this year. It will definately be A Year To Remember for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Heidi too! Love the projects Cathy....great job! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy new Year!

Brandi Pinn

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the calendar and the letters to be opened in 2012! Wow that is on a whole new level! To me that is the true meaning, not just making "cute" pages but really saying something in them or on them! Hoping 2008 brings you and your family peace and health!