Sunday, December 23, 2007

Annual Christmas Party 2007



Lauren had the annual Christmas Party for her High School friends this Friday. We made lasagne and pound cake and fudge. It is so good to see these kids each year as they grow into wonderful young adults. I am so proud of them. They have all done really well in college and I know they will become adults that will actually contribute good things to the world. It's hard to believe they will all be 21 this year!!

I have finished all my shopping and wrapped all my gifts so I am ready! Lauren and I made the dressing today and we'll do some more cooking tomorrow. My brother and sister-in-law arrived today from Little Rock. Tomorrow we will go to our church service at 5:00 and then the Episcopal service at 10:00. The ladies ensemble that I sing in is singing at our service. ( I love this group of ladies and singing in this group). I love this time right before Christmas. I almost dread Christmas morning coming because it will all be over.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas surrounded by their families.

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great looking group of young adults! 21 huh???????// Wow!
Neat to hear about other family traditions, nothing beats poundcake! Yumm!!!!