Saturday, December 1, 2007

Chalk Board




My cousin Ann, (we call each other Sister) gave me this for Christmas!! She loves everything old and this was a mirror frame. She took out the mirror and painted the frame red and turned it into a chalk board for me!! I love it!!! I hung it in my den. She is soo talented.

I had the best time today at the Scrapbook Addiction's Christmas Expo. We made some really fun things and I visited with some great ladies!! Hey Girls! I just love this hobby. It was 5 hours long and the time just flew by. So much preparation goes into these things and I really appreciate the teachers for all the hard prep work that they did, and of course to Brandi who organizes it all. I'll be back next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so happy to see you there!!!!!!!!Love the chalkboard, is she taking orders????
You are right she is talented. Glad you enjoyed the expo and hope you will enjoy the projects!!!!Hope to see you again soon.
Denise