Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Sister Book































This is the second Donna Downey Kit that I bought. I decided to do this one on my cousin (we call each other Sister). She is my dearest friend in the whole world and I talk to her every day on the computer. We leave each other messages all day. I don't know what I would do without her. Some of the best times I've had have been with her. At the beginning of the book I put a couple of pictures of us as kids and then when we had our own kids at the same time. I have known her my whole life and I just love her!!





4 comments:

Ann said...

Sister, I love you Too!!! I love the book and I want it!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi you! I tagged you to answer 10 random, weird things about yourself on my blog! YOu know I love to hear about you!