Sunday, March 30, 2008

Library of Memories



I am taking an online class with Stay Julian and Big Picture Scrapbooking called Library of Memories and I have been really busy organizing my photos on my computer and the photos I have printed. I can tell this will really pay off because it is sparking my creativity and giving me lots of ideas to scrap. I also backed up all of my photos stored on my computer. I have been meaning to do that forever and this class has really inspired me to stay on top of things. I am sort of an organization freak anyway so this has been really fun. The only down side of this is that I haven't been scrappin much and I was really missing it. So tonight I pulled out a couple of pages that my cousin and I did in Memphis at Archiver's in a class. All I had to do was add photos so it was easy. I don't like to do a blog post without pictures so there you go! I hope everyone has a great week!
By the way Stacy has a new book out that tells all about the Library of Memories System. I'm sure Brandi at Scrapbook Addiction will be glad to order it for anyone interested.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love your layouts!!!!