Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Enjoy" Banner




I have been out of town visiting my cousin, Ann, in Mississippi. We had a wonderful time!! She is restoring a house in Port Gibson, Mississippi so we spent one night there. It is haunted but thank goodness they didn't show while I was there. It is a beautiful little town and her house is gorgeous and filled with antiques. We are going to Creative Escape again this year and we signed up for a charm swap. We have to make 85 charms so we worked on those while we were there. On the way back to her house in Jackson we each picked a favorite word to make into a banner. I picked "ENJOY". It is suppose to remind me to enjoy every day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute banner Cathy! You are sooo stink'in creative! I was wondering where you had been! I'm sure you had a blast! You two are so funny together!
Stop by when you have time!
Brandi