Sunday, February 3, 2008

Golf Scrapbook






I have been soo busy scrapbooking Seth a golf scrapbook for last year. I do this every year to document his tournaments and his golf season for the High School. The last 2 years have been wonderful because they have won the State Tournament both years. This years has 31 pages and it really turned out well. I know he will cherish it, especially when he gets older.

After I finished the scrapbook, I did a little organizing (I love to organize!! Seriously! I know weird!). I bought a 3 drawer unit from Walmart and organized my paper scraps. I always try to keep and use scraps, especially solid colors. I now have a drawer for Neutral colors (black, brown, white), one for Warm colors (red, pink, and orange), and one for Cool colors (blue, green, and purple). I love the way it turned out. I am putting it in my closet in my studio. I sorted all of my scraps and this will be so much easier to use. I'm off to scrap again! Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful idea. I really need to organize my scraps, I have been telling myself I need to use them before I buy any new paper but I have to dig forever in a huge basket! Great idea Cathy! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love this concept Cathy! You will definitely be able to use those scraps up by organizing them!
See you soon!
Brandi