Monday, January 28, 2008

Back To Back State Golf Champions



I have finally started Seth's golf scrapbook for the season last fall. Yes they won the State Golf Championship two years in a row. How exciting is that! He acts like it is no big deal that I make these scrapbooks for his golf adventures, I include pictures and all the articles from the Baxter Bulletin, score cards, etc., but every once in a while I CATCH him flipping through last years book. hahahahah I just act like I don't see him and keep walking with a BIG grin on my face. I love this hobby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the best, you know he will treasure those forever! What a way for him to share his younger years with his son one day and then I am sure his wife will scrap too, right?

Cathy said...

She better scrap!!!

Amy said...

awesome layout!!!!!!!!!!!!