Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting Back to Normal





It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am feeling stronger everyday. I go back to the Doctor on Thursday so I hope to be able to drive soon. I am so blessed to have all of my family and friends.

There is something I forgot to post about. The Mountain Home Golf team won the State Championship for the second year in a row. I was nervous for Seth because my surgery was the Thursday before the State Tournament. I was hoping he would be able to focus and play well and he did. The tournament was in Little Rock so John went down on Sunday and was with Seth on Monday, the day of the tournament. My Mom and Dad stayed with me and I ended up going home from the hospital the day of the tournament.

I am also posting 2 layouts from my Heidi Swapp "A Year to Remember Class". These are the layouts for the September and October calendar pages. It will certainly be a "Year to Remember" for me. I thought it was cool that the September layout said to include a heart. That's kinda appropriate don't you think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very appropriate and one of the best hearts I know! Love your pages, so glad you are feeling more like yourself!!!!
Denise

Anonymous said...

what a cute blog! Keep healing - great attitude - so glad they caught it! See you on the YTR board