Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Scrapbooking

I did a layout for my All About US scrapbook about our trip to Spark.  I use the Library of Memories System (Stacy Julian) to organize my photos and my scrapbooks.  I have a scrapbook for All About Us, People We Love, Places We Go, and Things We Do.  I also make a scrapbook for Seth for each of his High School Golf Years. Along the way each year I make mini-books about special events like Spark or a special vacation.  Right now I am focusing on photography and trying to learn Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom to edit and organize my photos.  I am struggling.  I have learned a lot but it seems I still haven't even scratched the surface.  I will keep plugging along.  I wish I could just slide a DVD into my brain and download all the info.  

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love it! You do such beautiful work! Love you momma!

Amy said...

You are such a learner, doer, a regular go getter! I am debating getting the CS4. I need to just take the jump and go for it. I wish you lived out here... Rhonna Farrer is teaching photoshop classes each month. AMAZING! Love your ambition...

Ann said...

Sister I love the page! I am a star! hahaha.....