Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spark

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 My cousin and I went to Spark in Salt Lake City in the fall.  We had a great time lighting our creative SPARK!  I finally got around to finishing one of the classes we took there.  We were given a Donna Downey fabric scrapbook and I added some pictures and created the pages.    I love how it turned out.  The fabric was really fun to work with, and I just used fabric glue to glue on the fabric and glossy accents to glue on the pictures.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Gorgeous Cathy.....the book turned out great....and I would love to hear about SPARK....might want to go to that next....

Ann said...

Love Love Love your book Sister! It is so original and Neat! I can't wait to see it in person and touch it! haha

Amy said...

YOu are so dang creative and DARLING! I want to live in the South with you....I love your book and I hope you for sure come back for Spark 2! I was with Rhonna, Elizabeth, & Margie when they were talking about it and it is going to be even better! Let's keep in touch!