Monday, September 1, 2008

Anniversary Trip to Branson


This is the last day of the blogging blitz. John and I took a little time and spent a weekend in Branson. We stayed in the new Hilton at Branson Landing. We stayed on the top floor in a really nice room. Our balcony was right under the Hilton sign! We ate out and went to a movie and had a good time. I surprised him with a new laptop and a minature Wedding Cake! The Jewel Chest gave us bottle of champagne!! It was nice to get away.
Tomorrow I am leaving for Creative Escape in Phoenix with my cousin!!! We are so excited! We are going a day early this year to go on a tour of the Bazzill warehouse and this huge Bazzill scrapbooking store. I'll tell you all about it when I get home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwee!!! Happy Anniversary Cathy! You two are sooooo cute!
Iam glad that you are back to blogging! I have missed reading your posts! LOL
I hope you and Ann have a wonderful trip and I expect to hear all of the details as soon as you get back into town!!
Be safe!

Brandi

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like you guys have had alot of fun trips this summer!!

And I was looking at one of your older posts about your scraproom. I love your room!!