Sunday, January 24, 2010

SPARK


 
 
 


 
 My cousin and I went to this GREAT event called SPARK.  It was hosted by Rhonna Farrer, Elizabeth Kartchner, and Margie Romney-Aslett.  It was held in Salt Lake City.  It was a day and a half of fun to "spark" your creative soul.  We had sewing, jewelry, photography, and art journal classes.  It was so fun and the site was decorated so cute.  The mountains were in the background and we took some great photos.  Ann and I met our first Morman friend, Amy Dalley, and she was sooooo sweet.  We asked her all of our Morman questions and she was happy to answer them.  They are some of the MOST creative people I have ever met.  The whole community is centered around the arts in many different forms.  I was just inspired to see so many artistic people creating.  We are planning to go back next year!!

No comments: