Monday, January 19, 2009

Kelly Goree Creative Escape Layouts









I am finally getting around to finishing up my projects from Creative Escape back in September. These layouts were from Kelly Goree's class and I really love the way they turned out. I have learned so much about Photoshop Elements lately that it is fun to play with the photos and not be scared to death you are going to ruin them. I can change them up a little and then print them out in the exact size I need them for the layout without all that triming. I'll post the other projects as I finish them. Have a wonderful day! I'm going to scrap!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These layouts are beautiful!Go Cathy!

Lauren said...

Way to go Mom! These are soo pretty and unique! I love them! I miss you and want to see you soon!!!

Amy said...

your layouts look awesome!! You did a wonderful job