Saturday, June 27, 2009

Golf and A New Lens






I got a new camera lens for my Nikon D300 and I just love it. It is a Nikon 70-200 VR 1:2.8. I LOVE that I can set the aperture wide open so I get this fabulous background blur (bokeh). I have been shooting on aperture priority so I choose the aperture setting. I am still getting used to using it and it is HEAVY but well worth it. Our summer days are full of golf so these are the first shots I took with my new lens. I like the way they turned out. Seth is doing good in golf this summer after a few bumps in the road. Golf is such a funny game. One day you do really good and the next day it can totally fall apart. I guess that's what keeps them coming back. John and Seth are totally addicted to it! There should be a golf addiction program run buy the golf widows. Hahaha

No comments: